I just have to do this tag thinggy for Michie to win her friendship back. Ade's one can be bribed with f-o-o-d of cuz.
1. I like to -
eat, play, watch teevee and study (duh).
2. I am allowed -
to drive. Yay!
3. My favourite part of my body is -
my calves. Haha.
4. If I could fix one part of my human body -
I would fix my BYE-BYE arms.
5. I hate -
not getting what I want.6. If I could date a female celebrity, I would date -
so many of them. I really like Keira Knightley, Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson, Rachel McAdams...
7. If I could date a male celebrity, it’s -
taboo. Reubs would silence me in my sleep.
8. I’m attracted to -
green stuff.
9. I hate it -
when I feel bloated and restless.
10. I prefer to sleep -
after I've played enough.
♥ 10:12 PM